Dentist in Woodlawn
In dentistry, lasers can be used to provide treatment for gum disease and gum contouring. Treatment is often quick and gentle.
Some of the benefits of laser dentistry include:
- Eliminate pain and discomfort of cold sores and canker sores.
- Reduce & kill harmful bacteria that cause gum disease
- Lasers work in conjunction with your cleanings to help treat existing gum disease by reducing inflammation and help seal pockets.
- Faster healing – no bleeding in procedures for biopsies & gingival shaping.
- The majority of treatments require no anesthesia.
Contact our office for more information.